John COLLINS, Jr. 
- Born: 14 September 1876, Greenwood, Vernon, Wisconsin, United States
- Marriage (1): Harriett Amelia RUSSELL  on 3 June 1911 in , Chouteau, Montana, United States 557
- Died: 16 August 1971, Dillon, Beaverhead, Montana, United States at age 94 557
- Buried: August 1971, Dillon, Beaverhead, Montana, United States
FamilySearch ID: KHVW-KSL. Find a Grave ID: 145959626.
Fourth son and youngest child of John and Mary Ann Collins.
A teacher for several years before taking up the study of law, at the University of Wisconsin, and was admitted to the bar in 1910.
Shortly after , began the practice of law at Harlem, Montana, later moving to Dillon, Montana, where he is still somewhat active in the practice of law at the age of 83 years.
He was married to Harriet Russell, of Massachusetts, who passed awayu on Easter Sunday, April 10, 1955, at Phoenix, Arizona, following two operations.
This year (1960) he will be distinguished for having been in the practice of law in his adopted state continuously, for 50 years.
--- Frank Kelly
References to his birth in Debello, Wisconsin are likely in regard to Debello Ridge, near Greenwood, where his birth was recorded.
Noted events in his life were:
1. In 1880 he had a residence in Greenwood, Vernon, Wisconsin, United States. 557
John married Harriett Amelia RUSSELL  [MRIN: 520], daughter of John RUSSELL  and Caroline GREW , on 3 June 1911 in , Chouteau, Montana, United States.557 (Harriett Amelia RUSSELL  was born on 13 May 1877 in , St. Francis, , Canada, died on 10 April 1955 in Phoenix, Maricopa, Arizona, United States and was buried in April 1955 in Dillon, Beaverhead, Montana, United States.)