Charles William HUNTER  61
- Born: 9 March 1934, Dafter, Chippewa, Michigan, United States 61
- Marriage (1): Donna Jean HOORNSTRA  [L2X3-GN8]
- Died: 29 January 2002, Zephyrhills, Pasco, Florida, United States at age 67
- Buried: 2 February 2002, Highland, Oakland, Michigan, United States
FamilySearch ID: L24Y-5G2. Find a Grave ID: 129298909.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Census: 1940 United States, 10 April 1940, Bruce, Chippewa, Michigan, United States. 66 Rueben Hunter
United States Census, 1940
Name Rueben Hunter
Event Type Census
Event Date 1940
Event Place Bruce Township, Chippewa, Michigan, United States
Marital Status Married
Race (Original) White
Relationship to Head of Household (Original) Head
Relationship to Head of Household Head
Birth Year (Estimated) 1890
Last Place of Residence Same Place
Household Role Gender Age Birthplace
Rueben Hunter Head M 50 Michigan
Melinda Hunter Wife F 43 Michigan
Clark Hunter Son M 17 Michigan
Beverly Hunter Daughter F 11 Michigan
Donna Mae Hunter Daughter F 8 Michigan
Charles Hunter Son M 6 Michigan
Marilyn Hunter Daughter F 4 Michigan
Shirley Hunter Daughter F 2 Michigan
Bruce, Chippewa, Michigan, United States
2. Residence, 10 April 1940, Bruce, Chippewa, Michigan, United States.
3. Obituary, 1 February 2002, Sault Ste. Marie, Chippewa, Michigan, United States.
Charles W. Hunter, 67, of Highland, died January 29, 2002 at his winter residence in Zephyrhills, Florida. He was born March 9, 1934 in Dafter, Michigan to the late Reuben and Melinda Hunter.
He is survived by his wife of 43 years, Donna; daughters, Cathy (Jeff) Misze of Muskegon, Kimberly Clay of Webberville, and Sharolyn (Steve) Zagurny of White Lake; grandchildren, Matthew, William, Sonya, Scott, Samuel and Stacie; and sisters, Pauline McCulligh, Beverly Sibbald, Donna (Bruce) Martyn, Marilyn (Wilbur) Frederick and Shirley Maleport.
He was preceded in death by his brother, Clark.
Mr. Hunter was a U.S. Army Veteran and retired from the Ford Wixom Plant.
Funeral services are at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Highland Chapel of the Elton Black and Son Funeral Home, 3295 E. Highland Rd. with visitation from 1 to 4 p.m. and from 6 until 9 p.m. Friday.
Memorials may be made to the American Diabetes Association.
Charles married Donna Jean HOORNSTRA  [L2X3-GN8] [MRIN: 43], daughter of Mervin Wesley HOORNSTRA  [LCB7-DNF] and Myrtle Mary FAGIN .